Oh. My. God

It's mornings like this when the enormity of RAB hits home...I'm so damn tired as I sit here at 6am on a Sunday morning in the kitchen, forcing myself to eat something. I did 60 miles yesterday and have another 60 to do today.

When I compare what I'll have to do in September to what I'm doing today, I realise just how big a challenge it is I've set myself. It's so easy to get carried away with the excitement of doing RAB...but then a morning like now brings it all starkly into focus. Yesterday I would've ridden around 115 miles with another 115 tomorrow...and the day after....and the day after....and the day after...

Like the wife has said...this was my idea! I hate it when she points out the truth!

I'm so tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runny Running

Old Duffer?

London Marathon - here I come!